Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A great quote!

sky painting by alecsander

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿ “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be."♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿


That is so true of me! I am very satisfied in life. I love living almost every day...but there are times when I struggle to be "happy." When I read the above quote off of one of my friend's facebook pages...I felt like there was a bell going off in the room! I ALWAYS see the past better than it was...I tend to see the present in a slightly dimmer light than is real and until I married Jeremy the future seemed like it would never change into something better. Marrying a complete optomist has helped and the stability he brings to my life makes a world of difference! BUT, I'm still going to post this on my fridge. I think it's a great reminder!

2 comments:

  1. This IS an excellent quote! So maybe I'll just post it on my husband's side of the bed (seeing as I'm the out-of-control optimist in the marriage). ;-)

    ReplyDelete