Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tax Man! Ten weeks to go!

Here we go again! Tax season has officially started. If you don't know what my husband does...prepare yourself to be amazed. He gets paid to get people more money from the government. No one believes a wife when she says how wonderful her husband is at his job...isn't that our job? To say nice things about them? Fine then, don't believe me and do your own taxes, and get way less money than if he did them. Or better yet, pay The Block to do them and still get way less money back. He just did an offer and compromise for someone who owes over 80 thousand dollars to the IRS. He is seriously the bomb. This isn't a plug to get him more clients (but if you want to use him, give me a ring). It's just to brag...that he's amazing and I am so proud of him. He works his butt off at work all day for everyone else and then apologizes for getting home so late, picks up dinner and movies-and still comes home with a smile. If I were him, I would demand a beer and go to bed, taking license to be grumpy the entire time. He's such a trooper.

So here's how tax season goes for us...Jeremy works till 8, 9 or 10 every day (except Sunday...he still takes that off)...that's when he's home. When he goes out of town (cause it's a traveling tax team?) he works from 8 to 8 and sometimes later. In addition to that he spends a lot of his free time doing taxes for his friends, family and personal clients. I really have no clue how we survived this last year...being newly married, and pregnant! Kind of relieved that year is over! He gets such joy out of serving his personal clients...not only because they pay him...but becuase he loves helping people. He amazes every client he has ever had and continues to do so. Sure, sometimes he can be a little hard to get ahold of...but that's where I come in. I am now checking his messages every other day and his clients are welcome to call me if they have any questions! So, here's to this years even more successful tax season! If you want to use his services, let me know! Or if you have an embarassing or tough situation...nothing surprises Jeremy, he's seen it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment